The Copenhagen Temple was built in 1935 as a chapel and dedicated by Elder John A. Widtsoe.. When it was decided to make it into a temple the church built this chapel a half block away. The basement has a baptimsal font, main floor- classrooms, second floor - chapel, third floor- stake offices and Distribution Cernterr, and the top floor is the patron housing for those coming to the temple. It is a well organized and well used building.
In Salt Lake we can walk to church around the block, but this is even closer, just a half-block away.