Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Scouting and Scalping

Our son, Brian, and his wife, Elizabeth, and their two little girls are coming tomorrow.  They want to go biking one day, so today I went out scouting for bikes and the best places to go. Biking is such a good way to see the city, you can go everywhere and never worry about a parking place.



Okay, the scalping is a bit of an exaggeration.  I really just finally took the big step and had my hair cut by LuLu again.  The last time she cut it was the first of December and it has taken this long for it to grow out.  I have kept  cutting a little here and there to make it look presentable and it was fine except for the back.  My Danish is a bit better so I could communicate better what I wanted. I will see how I like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment