Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Where Did I leave it?

     I went shopping today at the Fredericksberg Mall.  A nice small mall, not too far.  We are going on a cruise Friday and I needed a swimming suit.  When I originally packed, I couldn't think of any reason I would need to bring my 20 year old suit... Apparently there is a hot tub and pool on the ship, so just in case, I bought one at Fotex ( Think Wall Mart, Target).  We'll see if I actually use it....
     But keeping track of your bike can be a challenge.....Fortunately I now know mine is grey with flowers and a bent basket.



1 comment:

  1. Before I saw the picture and read, it sounded like you had lost like your wallet or something valuable. And my first thought was "Uh oh". Glad that it was just your bike that you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete