Friday, July 25, 2014

Last Day

Friday  was Brian and Elizabeth and Molly's last day with us.  They fly on to Iceland for four days.  Jim and I were in the temple most of the day.  It was an excellent day with a fine young man coming to the temple for the first time in preparation for a mission and two children to parents sealings.  One is an 8 year old from China who was adopted and the other the parents were deceased, but such a sweet experience for  both families.
  I left in the afternoon and took Brian and Elizabeth birthday shopping.  They choose these beautiful Royal Copenhagen and Wedgewood pieces and I found a good antique dealer close.
They took us to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants here in Copenhagen, the Dalaman.  We haven't been back for 7 years but found we liked it just as well now as then.
I choose the variety platter so next time I know what I liked best..it is the lamb chops.

No comments:

Post a Comment