Friday, January 9, 2015

Temple Blessings

This is another day when there is no picture  possible or that would do it justice.
One of the great blessings of the temple is the wonderful people you work with and the spirit and dedication they bring to the temple.
  Today Sis. Amdi came to serve.  She is from Herning which is a thee to four hour train ride away.  She was scheduled to come yesterday but called to say she was in the hospital and would come as soon as she got out.  She has MS and had an acute attack over the holiday and went in for treatments to try to stop the progression.
     She arrived and stayed through all three sessions.  I was privileged to work in initiatory while she was there.  I had been using Danish but switched to English as I wanted so much so give her the promised blessings.  It was such a sweet experience for all of us, even now as I think of it, it brings tears.  She is probably one of the purest, most humble and spiritual people I have had the opportunity to meet.
     She thanked me over and over for allowing her to come, but in truth, we are all so much more blessed by her presence.


No comments:

Post a Comment