Saturday, November 12, 2016

"Must Does"

While still here in Copenhagen, today, I took advantages of some of the "must does."
Several of the Senior Missionary Couples went with Irma Warnsdorf out to the HUGE Bella Center Loppemarked.  In three hours, Irma and I only covered about 15% of it.  But we all found treasures to our liking.  Mine had to be very light-weight as they have to come home in a suitcase.
 The cute Stokholm girls came and took me out to their "happy place,"  the oldest lagerkage/konditori in Copenhagen: La Glace.  It has been in the same family since 1870 and was a must visit before I left. The layer cakes were fabulous as was the hot chocolate.
 So thanks Eva, Sophie, Kristine and Anne who we luckily ran into..
I'm afraid Jim did not have as good as day.  Non-working computers are so frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment