Saturday, November 1, 2014

Full Saturday

The Malmo Stake youth came today to do baptisms.  We had 30 from the stake plus 15 walk-ins, so it was a full day.  We also had a cute little Primary group from Horsens come by to see the temple and meet the temple presidency. " When you get youth into the temple, you get the temple into them."
 After the temple was closed we dashed to the Antique and Loppemarked Sale at the Forum.  It is always fun to look...and buy.
 

 I ran into two people I know.  It was amazing. One was my neighbor, Ulla Kirby that lived across from the mission home 10 years ago and the other couple recognized me.  They ran the City Antique store downtown where we all used to buy our Danish porcelain.  It was closed when I came back and I have wondered what happened to them.  They sold the space to the mens' store next door and now do antique shows and a little on the internet.  It was fun to see them again and solve the mystery of their disappearance.



No comments:

Post a Comment