Thursday, August 13, 2015

Lawyers and Læger

Today was a crazy day.  First we went to visit the attorney to reapply for visa extensons as religious workers not missionaries.  You can see Jim's excitement, but the office is certainly cool and who doesn't like a place that offers fresh fruit while you wait

While he went downtown to register with the attorney at the immigration office.  I went to have my eye rechecked only to find out the infection on the cornea was getting larger.  However, all the pain and miserableness were subsiding. Never the less, they sent me on to Glostrup Hospital to have a culture taken to find out exactly what is going on.
Until the results come back,  I have two new antibiotics to try and spent the afternoon waiting in the waiting room reading about the European Royalties,,, in Danish.  As Jim was in the car and we didn't have any communication, I spent a good $125 on taxis.  An unusual day.

No comments:

Post a Comment