Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Visiting Teaching

I have a new visiting teaching companion and three new sisters, all of them under 30.  Benedicta and I finally were able to get our schedules together and visit Charlotte today.  We both rode our bikes and met at Charlotte's.  It was a warm day and sitting outside in the courtyard of her apartment was just right.
In our ward we are always a month behind in the messages, so I shared Elder Anderson's talk about "Spiritual Whirlwinds."  The youth in Denmark certainly have their share.  I'm not sure either of these girls come from active homes, but they are rocks.
 Benedicta and Charlotte look so much alike and their hair is the same lovely red.  It is hard to believe they are not  related in any way.

1 comment:

  1. I know Charlotte! She was one of my good friends there from TfY.

    ReplyDelete