Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween

Halloween is creeping it's way into Denmark.  Ten years ago, I remember very little recognition of the day.  This year, stores had major displays,
 some a little frightening....
 When my neighbor, Nilla Amanda, came trick or treating.  I was totally surprised.  Only to find out from them, that out in the neighborhoods where there are individual houses, there were many children going from door to door trick or treating.
 I showed them pictures of some of my grandchildren in their Disney costumes and they were surprised to find out that  all costumes didn't have to be scary.
 Pumpkin carving has also caught on.
The remains of a Halloween party at the church, And so ends another Halloween......

1 comment:

  1. All the costumes are scary?! No wonder it hasn't caught on. As a parent I usually try to avoid the scary costumes so if those were my options, I wouldn't be too stoked about the holiday either.

    ReplyDelete