Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tuesday's Adventures

The sun was out and the sky was blue, so I biked downtown to INCO to get a turkey for Pres. Nilsson to take home to Sweden.  The adventure went like this:
  First, I had to stop at the mission office to borrow their INCO card.  The Johnansens were their waiting to meet their  missionary son on his transfer from the MTC in Provo to Iceland.  Most of us send cookies, they brought this eel they had caught and smoked themselves.


 They claim eels have ears.  I didn't bother looking close enough to see them. However it did smell good.

INCO is very close to the big Fisketorvet Mall, so I stopped and looked around.  This mall has it's own bike garage.
The picture I didn't take, was when I went to leave, my bike bumped the bike next to me, which fell, as did the one next to that one and the one next to that one and the one next to that one.  The fifth and sixth bikes managed to hook together and stay standing.  Thank goodness, I could visualize the whole place going down like dominoes

No comments:

Post a Comment