Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Almost on our Way!

I ran a few errands today on  my bike. This is what happens when it is raining and you are on your bike.  Actually with a helmet on , it isn't too bad as you don't feel the rain on your head.  I leave the tissues in the basket for two reasons: one I can wipe the seat off if it doesn't get too wet, two it helps me recognize it among the hundreds of others when I park.
      WE leave in the morning for Utah.  I may or may not be able to figure out how to add to the blog. there.  If not, I will hopefully be back on in a couple of weeks.  We come back to the busiest week of the year.  Week 42.  The schools are closed and all the youth from the three stakes come to do baptisms.  We will be going from early morning till night as well as having our regular sessions.


                                     On my way, I noticed the first signs of Christmas ......

No comments:

Post a Comment