Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Key Miracle

Several months ago as I was going out, I dropped the key to my bike lock.  I heard something drop but didn't realize it was the bike key until I got down in the storage area to get the bike out. I went back to the balcony and looked everywhere. I even enlisted the neighbors to look. Nothing. Then I went down to the street thinking it may have slide off the balcony. Nothing.  I have kept my eyes on the ground ever since thinking it may have dropped into one of the cobblestone cracks....I had prayed over it several times. Fortunately, I had a second key so I could still ride the bike, but having a spare is such security.
   On Monday, there were some workers on the balcony and I mentioned to one, if anyone found a key it was mine.  He said "There is a key down in the lobby on top of the bulletin board."  I went down and sure enough it was my long lost key!  I was so excited! I'd love to know when and where it was found. But until then, I'm so thankful for the little miracles in life!


No comments:

Post a Comment