Saturday, October 29, 2016

Winding Down

Today was a calm, peaceful day after our busy day yesterday.  I used it to clean out files, closets, etc.  But I also took the opportunity to do the ordinances in Danish one last time.  I don't know that there is much call for that in the Salt Lake Temple, but I'm ready, if there is...
Afterward, Trudy Larsen, Ilene Andersen and I took the bus to Tivoli for some last minute shopping.  We were there with the rest of Copenhagen....It felt a lot like Disneyland on a busy day
.And just to make sure we have enjoyed every minute, we went out to the Halloween Party at Maglegaards Alle.

 Would you  believe her mother is a professional seamstress...An-marie Kofod.  the jaw moves.
 Fun trunk or treat cars....The mouth one from the dentist was my favorite...

No comments:

Post a Comment